Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Spaghetti Fundraiser confirmed - Feb 21, 2009

Hi all,

So my fundraising dinner will be on Saturday, February 21, 2009 at Wyman United Church which is located at 513 Main Rd in Hudson. The dinner will be in the basement. There is a limit of how many people can attend(60-70), so if you would like to attend the dinner, please RSVP with my Mom at chinamum@videotron.ca.
We will be asking for a donation of $5.00 for children under 12 and $10.00 for adults.

We will have available meat sauce as well as tomato as I know many people don't like meat and we aim to make everyone happy.

Raffle tickets are now on sale and will be on sale until the spaghetti dinner. The winners will be drawn at that time. There are GREAT prizes and thanks to many wonderful people more are coming. I thank you so much!

BTW...my family and I will be on the front page of the Hudson Gazette tomorrow (Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - www.hudsongazette.com)- thank you Jim Duff and the Hudson Gazette for helping me to try and get the word out about my fundraising project.

We live in a great community.

Hugs
Kennedy

1 comment:

  1. How exciting for you! I hope you make your goal! I have posted a link on my blog to send people your way!! I am going to buy some magnets and bracelets too!

    ReplyDelete