Sunday, January 18, 2009

Raffle tickets & Teddies are now being sold..get yours today!







Hi there,

It has been a busy week this week...I was interviewed this weekend by a lovely reporter from our local french papers..I was so nervous. I hope I did ok.I think the story will be in the paper this week.
I start selling my raffle tickets this week. Tickets are 1 for $3.00 and 2 for $5.00.
We also have some teddies that we are selling for $5.00 as well.
My mom has worked hard to get some great prizes, thank you Mom and the businesses and people who have donated them. The draw will be on Feb 21, 2009 at my Spaghetti Fundraising Dinner. Hope you can come! If you plan on coming..please RSVP with my Mom Karen at: chinamum@videotron.ca

Here are the prizes:

1 week accommodations at a vacation rental home near Orlando Florida for any time during the next 12 months(3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms)-sleeps up to 8 people (Donated by Bernicy and family)
Check out the pictures of this beautiful home: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bernicy/sets/72157612745238929/

25,000 Aeroplan Miles (Flying with Air Canada, this will get you a return flight for most cities in Canada and the United States) Thank you Aeroplan!

19" - widescreen TFT active matrix Flat panel display

A set of Children's Books-signed by the Illustrator(Leanne Franson)

2 - $25 gift certificates for La Maison Kam Fung located in Montreal

3 - $25 Gift Cards from Lasenza(www.lasenza.com)

2 - Bath & Body Works Gift Sets

Bath & Body Works Super Soft Bath Robe

Dinner for 2 at Buffet Fu Lam (Dollard-des-Ormeaux, West Island-Montreal)

A Beautiful Baby Quilt (Donated by Karen Grabouski)

$15 Gift Certificate from Peking Gardens (West Island, Montreal)

2 - 1 hour massages in your own home(Donated by Francis)


More prizes are still coming...so check in now and again.

Good luck to all of you and thank you again!

Hoping to have a great week.
Kennedy
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment